Seniors get opportunity to brighten teeth, children’s futures

Seniors+get+opportunity+to+brighten+teeth%2C+childrens+futures+

Jackie Guerrero, Staff Writer

A special teeth whitening offer for seniors by the Lewisville Dentist can not only brighten a smile, it can brighten a child’s life.

This $47 deal is currently going on right now until June 30, founded by Smiles For Life Foundation, which is working with The Lewisville Dentist to help children attain shiny, white teeth, and to give seniors the same opportunity .

In the teeth whitening process, a dentist gives the seniors a syringe-delivered tooth whitening gel, and then applies the gel into a tray with an impression of their teeth. Then the students remove the tray once the Crown Council dentist instructs them to do so.

“The process is fast and you can see a difference in just a few days,” The Lewisville Dentist’s Susan Pruitt said.

Pruitt said seniors should participate because half of the proceeds go to The Children’s Advocacy Center of Denton County and the other half goes to Smiles For Life children’s charities all around the world.

Pruitt said The Lewisville Dentist chose Smiles For Life and Children’s Advocacy Center of Denton County because they love to help children’s charities and are glad for the opportunity to benefit children locally.

The dental center also benefits from the this offer because the office dentist and staff volunteers give all their time for free, and Ultradent donates all the whitening product for the special offer.

Pruitt said this offer would not be available if it was not for Crown Council.

“[They are] an alliance of leading dentists committed to the process of continual improvement in every area of practice and life, sharing the best of what they are doing for the benefit of others, and giving back to the communities they serve,” Pruitt said.